Flexible Management Solutions for Your Labs
Bookitlab is a comprehensive lab management platform with specialized suites and modules. The system has been used in leading scientific institutions across the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, China and the Middle East with a proven record since 2007
Focus on Research, Manage with Bookitlab
Bookitlab Core Facility Management Software and Lab Equipment Scheduling Software helps core facilities and shared resource centers worldwide to manage their daily operations in the most effective way. Bookitlab ELN and Request Management software helps Bio incubators and research labs to run their operations smoothly and effectively.
- Highest setup flexibility features for core facility managers and admins.
- Your installation will contain only the features that you need.
- Additional features and modules can be added anytime.
- Pay only for what you use: Lite versions available to get you started.
- Cloud Hosted or Self Hosted — choose what suits you.
- Easy, intuitive and user friendly interface.
- No need to train your users.
- Access from any device.
- Bookitlab offers also a Mobile App - access on the go.
- Suitable for any size — from single Lab to Enterprise.
- Securely Supports big amount of data objects of any type.
- Flexible and configurable to meet your institute requirements.
- Very cost effective pricing, compared to other solutions on the market.
- Pay only for what you actually need - choose only the models your core/lab needs, and expand anytime in the future.
- Lite edition available for small cores to start with.
Lab Requests and
Bookitlab has been used in leading scientific institutions around the world for over 14 years, including the US, Canada, Australia, Europe, China and the Middle East.
"We loved the design, and the ability to have various access control and training configurations. Once we got to see the basic design and ease of use of BookItLab, we could not look at any other software. The whole team (about 10 people) chose this software over all other software. It wasn’t even a question! As a few of the team members said: “you get what you pay for, and this software totally worth the pay”."
O. Sharpe | Science and Engineering Associate