• BookitLab servers are hosted on cloud data centers – architected to be one of the most flexible and secure cloud computing environments available today.
• BookitLab web application is secured using TLS Encryption
• All data centers achieved ISO 27001 certification and has been validated as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS). They undergo annual SOC audits and have been successfully evaluated at the moderate level for Federal government systems as well as DIACAP for DoD systems.
• All BookitLab data is protected by extensive network and security monitoring systems. These systems provide important security measures such as distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection and password brute-force detection on hosting accounts, built-in firewalls and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
• Additional security measures are offered such as IP filtering, private cloud hosting and on premises installation.
Want to learn more about Bookitlab and tell us about your specific requirements?