Contact us today for a free demo
• Various predefined and configurable user roles and user permissions.
• Audit user activities in the system
• Manage users from various sources: spreadsheets, registration forms, admin created.
• User database integration (For example: Active Directory) while supporting external users outside the user database.
• SSO integration
Since 2005, our team has implemented successfully hundreds of various software projects among them BookitLab implementations. Although Implementation steps and methodology may vary based on installation scope and customer special requirements, a typical implementation road map is as follows:
• Tight integration with your organization Data Store or our cloud data store.
• Seamlessly synchronize instrument result files with the application web portal.
• Seamlessly synchronize files from different system modules for example result files synchronized automatically with your Electronic Lab Notebook experiment.
• Billing for Data Store add-on allows you to charge users per their Data Store usages.