Contact us today for a free demo
BookitLab Enterprise Asset Management Software unites all your organization's assets under one intuitive platform.
• Increase transparency and share knowledge across your organization
• Reduce costs, downtime, and risk while increasing reliability
• Intuitive user interface
Modules and features include :
• Powerful search engine to locate any assets per any criteria
• Flexible user role mechanism
• Import, manually create or provide registration facility for new users
• Audit trail
• Integrates with your organization user database (Active Directory/Other LDAP)
• The system integrates with any level of data stored and provides facilities to accommodate any missing user data
• Optionally manage external users alongside internal users
• Instrument Scheduling
• Request Management
• Staff Work
• Instrument Locks (Access Control)
• The system is offered both as a self-hosted solution, which is set up and maintained locally, and as a cloud -hosted solution, maintained by BookitLab's team.
• Choose the installation type that suits you. Enjoy the full-service solution of the SaaS resources.
• Full support and ongoing upgrades are provided in both types of installation.
• Effective 24/7 customer support for your organization, regardless of the solution you choose.
All BookitLab data is protected by extensive network and security monitoring systems. These systems provide important security measures such as distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection and password brute-force detection on hosting accounts, built-in firewalls and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
BookitLab contains a secured Application Programming Interface to allow your enterprise software systems to retrieve and update data in the system, as well as to code your own routines and applications for the system.
The system keeps a detailed audit trail for each transaction, including the timestamp, user, action, related resource and related actions.
Since 2005, our team has successfully implemented hundreds of software projects, among them BookitLab. Although implementation steps and methodology may vary based on installation scope and customer special requirements, a typical implementation road map is as follows...
- Easy, intuitive and user-friendly interface
- No need to train your users
- Access from any device
- BookitLab also offers a Mobile App - access on the go
- Highest setup flexibility features for core facility managers and admins
- Your installation will contain only the features that you need
- Additional features and modules can be added anytime
- Pay only for what you use: Lite versions available to get you started
- Cloud-Hosted or Self-Hosted - choose what suits you
- Single core/lab or enterprise - we've got the setup suited just for your needs and budget
- Securely supports large amounts of data objects of any type
- Perfect for any size - from small lab to large cross-university installations, governmental agencies and commercial companies
- Flexible and configurable to meet your institute requirements
Lab Requests and